Sunday, July 15, 2012

My New Favorite Mommy Book



Yes, we all love being Mommy's and it's great.  There is no more rewarding thing than raising children.  But sometimes you just need to hear other mommies' tell it like it is, like you feel at times or maybe all the time!  This book really spoke to me and me feel like I didn't have to be "Pininteresty" all the time.  ;)  Check it out.  You'll relate and feel better about yourself, I promise!  It's called 'Confessions of a Scary Mommy" by Jill Smokler.  Enjoyed best with a glass of wine when the kiddos are in bed!

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded it per your recommendation. So funny!!! I feel like I am reading my own diary. I rush thru sometimes just to get to the next confessions bit! I want to find the author and take her out for a drink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a wonderful book for grandma's!!!

    ReplyDelete